During severe weather conditions or expected severe weather conditions, staff will assess weather conditions, utilize forecast predictions, evaluate road conditions, etc. to make a reasonable decision relate to closing 125 LIVE.
The following are example scenarios of emergencies during which 125 LIVE will be closed:
· over eight inches of snow falls overnight
· electricity and / or heat (in the winter) is out
· flooding affects transportation
· State of Minnesota declares a weather emergency and asks people to stay off the roads.
The following weather conditions will be also taken into consideration:
· wind chill factor
· expected forecast
· measurable snow or forecasted snow fall
· sleet and freezing rain or forecasted
· blizzard conditions or forecasted
· winter storm warning predictions, when confidence is high that a winter storm will produce heavy snow, sleet or freezing rain will have a significant impact
· staffing issues that could prevent safe member access
The decision to be closed will be made by 11:59 pm the evening before by Operations Director or Executive Director. If facility remains open, OD or ED reserve the right to cancel all the programming.
Emergency Closure Refund Policies
COVID-19 Potential Long-Term Closure Refund Policies
In the event that we are required to shut down for an extended period due to Executive/Emergency Order, 125 LIVE shall move its programming online.
If this is not satisfactory to our members, they can choose to opt out and follow the regular suspension or cancellation policy. We accept voice mails, traditional mail or email to email@example.com. These requests must clearly state name, DOB, type of membership and a request to either suspend or cancelation of membership at 125 LIVE
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of the beginning of the closure. After that time, 125 LIVE shall make the assumption that members use online services