The food pantry is open to all members and the public.
Thank you to Altra Federal Credit Union for hosting a 125 LIVE Food Drive during the month of December (December 1 – 30). They are collecting donations of non-perishable food items at both Altra Rochester locations (2nd St. office and 19th St. office) to be donated to the 125 LIVE food pantry.
We encourage members to shop in the food pantry. The inventory varies based on the donations we receive. Some days, there’s fresh bread, cookies, rolls, salads, and always non-perishable foods.
Please consider donating these items:
- canned fruits, vegetables, dried fruits
- canned fish or meat
- canned or packaged soups
- rice, pasta, cereal
- peanut butter
- baking supplies- flour, sugar, oil, nuts
- baking mixes
- Located in the Lower Level
- Open weekdays 9-11 am and 1-3 pm. Saturdays, 10:45-12:45
- Call 507-287-1404 to make sure we have volunteers to open the pantry.
- No income requirements
- Open to all Members and the public, targeting older adults
- Food donated by members, friends, and local businesses