Location: 125 LIVE
Hours: Varies based on business needs (flexible schedule, based on business needs)
Reports to 125 LIVE Personal Training Coordinator
Application Deadline: Open until all positions are filled
Position Details: Certified Personal Trainers will provide professional training to individual and small groups as well as provide excellent customer service to members and guests in a safe and positive environment. Additionally, you will promote wellness and independent living in accordance with the 125 LIVE mission. The primary position responsibilities and areas of impact are:
1. One on one Personal training
2. Small Group (1-6 members) Personal training
3. Monitor and ensure the well-being of all participants throughout the activity.
4. Maintain a working knowledge of the fitness industry and trends to provide effective information and training to participants.
5. Enforce all 125 LIVE policies and rules to ensure a safe and positive experience for all.
6. Assist in the cleaning and general maintenance in all areas of operation
7. Use training software for client maintenance.
While these areas are the primary focus of the position, we believe strongly in teamwork, and employees will be asked to perform various duties as a part of their role with 125 LIVE.
Certification in Personal training from a Nationally recognized organization, i.e. ACE, ISSA, NASM, etc.
Demonstrate customer service and communication skills.
Work Experience: One year of experience as a personal trainer is preferred.
Working Conditions: Ability to train clients of various skill levels and needs. Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the position- including walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs. at a time.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12-28 per hour. Plus the potential for extra hours to complete special tasks.
Job perks: free membership, 20 percent off paid programs, and 125 LIVE merchandise, free access to continuous education platform, annual bonuses, free first aid/ CPR certification and more.