Social Membership is required to utilize the Technology Learning center TLC. You can purchase a guest day pass for $10 at membership services.
The TLC is located on the lower level. Inside you will find workstations and limited scanning and printing services. 125 LIVE offers classes. Learn more from the monthly program guide or our schedules page.
Tech Mates are 125 LIVE members who volunteer their time and expertise to provide personal assistance with smartphones, tablets, computers, smartwatches, entertainment, and other technology. In addition, 125 LIVE Tech Mates support the 125 LIVE photography and genealogy programs.
Tech Mate volunteers are available to help you or answer questions on Mondays from 11 am- 1 pm in the TLC or via Zoom. Tech Mates assistance is at no charge for 125 LIVE Social Members.
Visit Membership Services or call 507-287-1404 to join 125 LIVE as a social member. You can purchase a $ 10. guest day pass.
Please bring your device(s), chargers, and any account login/passwords necessary when you come.
The Tech Mates team finds gratification in helping others with technology-related issues as well as meeting and socializing with new people. The team is actively seeking new volunteers. If you have an interest in joining their team, send them an email for more information.
Technology questions? The Tech Mates Team also offers these options:
- Send the Tech Mate volunteers an email: [email protected]
- Please include your name, phone number, and a brief description of your issue.
- Zoom instructions are available upon request
- If you’d like to be added to our mailing list, send us an email
- Visit the Tech Mates website at https://sites.google.com/view/125-live-tech-mates-rochester-/home
- Visit the Tech Mates YouTube channel for troubleshooting videos and other resources
Visit Membership Services or call 507-287-1404 to join 125 LIVE as a social member.