All of our support groups are free and open to the public.
Nonmembers must sign in as a guest before attending their group.
- Support groups meet at regularly scheduled times throughout the month and are free and open to all members. Check the social calendar for days and times. Drop-ins are welcome.
- Grief Support Group– offers an opportunity to share experiences and discuss loss as well as methods to cope in a caring environment.
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group– offers a safe space to share with other caregivers the specific challenges and rewards of life with Alzheimer’s.
- Parkinson’s Support Group– provides people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and caregivers a place to meet and discuss a variety of topics.
- Vision of Hope Breast Cancer Support Group– Vision of Hope is a support group for breast cancer survivors, sponsored by Join the Journey. All breast cancer survivors are welcome to attend.
- MS Support Group– works with OMC physical therapists to provide the highest possible quality of life for those living with this condition.
- 8-Dimensions of Wellness– is a group dedicated to helping those living in recovery from addiction.